1.26.2007

Very Grave Weddings

I really don't know what to say about this except... WTF?!?!?!?
A ring of gangsters who traded in the bodies of women they murdered, selling them as brides to keep dead bachelors happy in the afterlife, has been arrested in China.

The arrests have exposed a trade that places a higher value on women when they are dead than when they are alive.



Yang Dongyan, 35, was arrested on January 4 in Sha’anxi province as he played cards with his children. In his prison cell, Mr Yang showed little remorse for committing two murders. He told the Legal Daily: “I just wanted to make money. It’s a quick way to make money. I was arrested too soon otherwise I had planned to do this business a few more times.”

The article continues with more creepy professional murdering of brides-to-be stories, but really, that should be enough to creep the hell out of you. I feel like this is straight out of that old TV show that used to scare the shit out of me when I was a youngster, Tales From the Crypt.

Thanks to Mick Hartley for filling my dreams with hellish nightmares for the night.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Krecker said...

Jeez. Who needs to write crime fiction when there are stories like these out there?

Then again, maybe we'd rather believe we are reading fiction.

Creepy. No matter how you look at it. Creepy.

The 0ne said...

Very disturbing..on an entirely twisted note; This absolves the Nigerian Conmen...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online