1.05.2007

Decent Internet... Almost

Went into Kampala to explore and finally have got decent internet... well almost, still can't download pictures! Grrrr, that's so frustrating, I'll have to do it this weekend when I have more time, etc. I only have 6 more minutes, but wanted to say wuzzzup. I'm just as clumsy as ever here, sliced my finger with a razor, hit my head about 15 times now, and have now cut my arm on barbed wire. I think my finger cut got infected so I have to take antibiotics now. Have a lot to tell you about, but it will have to wait for later. But in the meantime, check out these sites for updates and pictures too! Those are two links, so check them both out!

4 comments:

tai said...

Did you bring a box of bandaid? You need to be careful now you have a open wound. Take care.

Elizabeth Krecker said...

SO cool!!! Can't WAIT to hear more!!!

Tony said...

Tai... She got a first aid kit for Christmas! She's got loads of bandaids for reasons just like this.

mai wen said...

Yup, got bandaids and neosporin, so I'm good!! Thanks for checking in with me Mom...

I finally at a good computer so I should be getting pictures up today!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online