- Cincinnati, OH is #34 on the list, though I'd think it'd be higher! But maybe the city just makes me that angry, which is why I need to get outta here!
- Minneapolis, MN is #77 on the list, which makes sense since people are pretty mellow and super nice there. Interestingly though, it's Twin City, St. Paul is #54! I find that very odd. I'll have to ruminate on that one to figure out why.
- Denver, CO #26, Yikes! With all the mountains in the area you'd think it'd be more peaceful
- Boston, MA #39, maybe they're so angry over the ridiculous housing costs
- Columbus, OH #53, at least it's better than Cinci!
- Austin, TX #81, the happiest city yet and actually our #1 pick on where to move if I get into school there
- Pittsburgh, PA #90, with the Steelers winning Super Bowls and such, what is there to be angry about. Now, were Big Ben more permanently injured in his motorcycle accident, that city could have easily shot up to the top 20s.
And, How Drunk Is Your City? (I have a feeling these two lists may be related in some way)
- Cincinnati, OH is #16 on the list, we have to do something to drown the miseries of living in such a horrible city.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN is a whopping #2 on the list! Well that explains why Minneapolis has such non-angry people, but adversely, could it also explain why St. Paul has such angry people?
- Columbus, OH #3, man, I'm picking the BEST places to apply to for grad school
- Boston, MA #4, they probably have to drink away their sorrows of being ridiculously in debt from their overpriced housing
- Austin, TX #5, another grad school choice gets in the top 10, I've got my priorities right
- Pittsburgh, PA #8, with the Steelers winning Super Bowls and such, Pittsburgh has a lot of celebratory drinking to take care of. Now, were Big Ben more permanently injured in his motorcycle accident, that city would have had a lot of depression to drink away, so they would still be in the top 10.
- Denver-Boulder, CO #15, come on Denver, I thought you'd do better than that! I mean with all the mountains there for us to go skiing drunk on
Thanks again to The Burgh Blog for sharing these links.