- Jon says "Meet me at camera three"
- Anyone notes that the Daily Show isn't actually daily
- when Jon references the fact that his audience is (supposedly) made up of nothing but stoners
- When Canada is mocked
- When, during an interview, Jon precedes a question with "let me ask you this"
- When complex graphics or charts are used to make a point (the Evolution Schmevolution giraffes, etc.)
- The word "taepodong" is mentioned.
- Jon does the "rub the eyes with his fists" and says...whaaaaaaaaa??
- Jon points to the camera/audience
- Jon cracks up (do 2 shots if it's during the Colbert Report check-in).
- Jon remarks that he's terrible at impersonations.
- Any time the Mess O' Potamia graphic is used.
- Any time Samantha Bee makes noises instead of using words.
- Jon covers his face with the script sheets
- Jon tells the audience to "settle, settle"
- Rob Corddry mentions Boston, Massachussetts, or the Red Sox.
- Jon mentions his kids while interviewing someone who has kids.
Every time a correspondent wears "that" khaki fishing vest.
And from one reader: " ...and to top it all off, you must be naked for The Moment of Zen."
- And one from Me: anytime Jon calls an organization the acronym NAMBLA, if anyone watched the show the other night you would have gotten WASTED!
Tiger: 10 birdies for 62, lead at Challenge
24 minutes ago