- Jon says "Meet me at camera three"
- Anyone notes that the Daily Show isn't actually daily
- when Jon references the fact that his audience is (supposedly) made up of nothing but stoners
- When Canada is mocked
- When, during an interview, Jon precedes a question with "let me ask you this"
- When complex graphics or charts are used to make a point (the Evolution Schmevolution giraffes, etc.)
- The word "taepodong" is mentioned.
- Jon does the "rub the eyes with his fists" and says...whaaaaaaaaa??
- Jon points to the camera/audience
- Jon cracks up (do 2 shots if it's during the Colbert Report check-in).
- Jon remarks that he's terrible at impersonations.
- Any time the Mess O' Potamia graphic is used.
- Any time Samantha Bee makes noises instead of using words.
- Jon covers his face with the script sheets
- Jon tells the audience to "settle, settle"
- Rob Corddry mentions Boston, Massachussetts, or the Red Sox.
- Jon mentions his kids while interviewing someone who has kids.
Every time a correspondent wears "that" khaki fishing vest.
And from one reader: " ...and to top it all off, you must be naked for The Moment of Zen."
- And one from Me: anytime Jon calls an organization the acronym NAMBLA, if anyone watched the show the other night you would have gotten WASTED!
Aldridge scores 43 as Blazers drop Rockets
44 minutes ago