I still don't have time, so I'll point to some of my favorite posts of recent on the literary market:
- Around the World in 100 Books brought these new translations into Chinese to my attention! My mother will be thrilled to see some Russian novelists there, she's a huge fan and only reads books in Chinese. Great, now I can read Crime and Punishment in English and she can in Chinese. She'll probably whoop my butt and finish before me though since I don't have time to pleasure read right now...
- Want to be published but don't have the patience to write a story or a book? Write a blog and think it's the greatest thing on earth? Then why don't you bound your blog in a book? Either a wicked cool idea or a wicked lame idea, I can't decide yet... I guess it depends on what blog we're talking about! Good link Book Ninja!
- It's about damn time! I'm especially interested in this since this will very soon be applicable to me. Thanks to Cuppa Joad for this one.
- Yikes, isn't this why we have separation of church and state? Thanks Maud for the link.
- Sandra Ruttan has some great posts on Killer Year and on her personal blog about privacy and becoming a well-known author. Boy do I love her posts! Start checking out her blog, On Life and Other Inconveniences and you'll quickly become addicted too!