7.30.2007

Books Read in 2006

In an attempt to archive and keep my sidebar length from becoming ridiculously long I'm going to be listing the books that I read in 2006... now this unfortunately is not a complete list since I only started keeping track of my reads part way through the year, but it includes the bulk of them. The books I reviewed will be linked to my review, otherwise the link will take you to a place to purchase the book. So it will be to this post that the link under "Read in 2006" will now direct you to.

Here goes:

Half of a Yellow Sun : Chimamanda Adichie : 5*

Thirteen Moons : Charles Frazier : 3*

Winter's Bone : Daniel Woodrell : 3*

The Alchemist : Paulo Coelho : 4*

The Prestige : Christopher Priest : 4*

The Namesake : Jhampa Lahiri : 3*

The Remains of the Day : Kazuo Ishiguro : 4*

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time : Mark Haddon : 3

Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic : Alison Bechdel : 4*

The Divide : Nicholas Evans : 3*

Song of Solomon : Toni Morrison : 5*

The Known World : Edward P. Jones : 5*

One Hundred Years of Solitude : Gabriel Garcia Marquez : 5*

The Sound and the Fury : William Faulkner : 4*

Everybody needs to do a bit of housecleaning every once in a while... especially when there's actual work to be done... alright, back to the job hunt...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online