The whole idea of blogging unnerves me, spilling my thoughts onto paper, well, a computer screen, for anybody to read and judge. I suppose I should be used to this seeing that I'm a writer, but then again I have yet to be published so my words have not traversed past that invisible yet very real line from private to public. However, I might be taking a Very interesting trip soon so I thought I'd start getting into the blogging spirit so that when I'm overseas I can share my experiences with my family and friends. If only my pets could read, then I'd be set. I only hope that I have enough in this pretty little head of mine (Okay, so I actually have a big head with ridiculous monkey ears, but it's my blog, I can describe it how I want!) to keep the readers entertained, informed and enthralled. I doubt I do, but I promise to BS out my butt pretending I do when I run out so to keep you entertained. That is my promise to you.
Welcome to Mai's blog.
SEC files suit vs. LSU over its intent to play pros
23 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment